When you need a great sleeping bag to come back to after a long day on the trail, choose the Celsius XXL Sleeping Bag, by TETON Sports. This three-season sleeping bag was built to last a lifetime. It’s filled with innovative fiberfill that keeps you warm and is rated to below freezing temperatures. The mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your pillow clean. Its durable shell will stand up to years of rigorous adventuring. It’s a warm, comfortable sleeping bag that’s soft to the touch.
- Comfortable Sleeping Bag For Adults: Soft lining. A half-circle mummy-style hood keeps you warm and your pillow clean. Unzips at the top or bottom for easy access and ventilation. For camping in 3 seasons
- Never Roll Your Sleeping Bag Again: Teton provides a great compression sack for stuffing your sleeping bag. Start at the bottom and stuff the bag in, then tighten the heavy-duty straps
- Stay Warm In Cold Weather: You’ll be warm and rested in this sleeping bag. Innovative fiber fill, double-layer construction, and draft tubes work together to keep the warmth in
- Sleep Warm: Fluff your sleeping bag and use a camp pad to sleep warmer. Hang loops for long-term storage to maintain maximum loft.
- Brand: Teton Sports
- Color: Black
- Size: 90" x 39" Right Zip
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Fill Material: SuperLoft Elite
- Outer Material: Polyester
- Shape: Mummy
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 89.96 x 38.98 x 3.94 Inches
- Product Weight: 7 Pounds
If your order does not arrive within 12 business days, please contact us so that we can follow it up with the carrier. We guarantee your parcel's delivery by requiring a signature on arrival. The carrier may contact you offering safe drop - if you accept this we do not take responsibility for the package. For more information, please visit Shipping Policy or FAQs
If you need to return your product please contact us with your order name and number, as well as the reason why you would like to return your products. For more information, please visit Refund Policy or FAQs