We only accept payment through PayPal, a well-known, trusted, and secure way to make payments over the Internet. Making a payment to us through PayPal is easy. You can use your existing PayPal account or pay by credit card even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Please take a look at our step-by-step guide below:
1. Go to the cart and click the "Checkout" button.
2. Fill the contact information, shipping address, email, and discount code.
3. Choose a shipping method and click "Continue to payment" button.
4. Click the "Complete order" button.
5. After clicking “Complete order”, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete your purchase securely.
6. To pay without creating a PayPal account, scroll down and click on the "Pay with a credit or debit card" button.
7. Select your payment option (credit card or debit card) and fill out the form, then click the "Pay Now" button at the bottom when you’re done.
If you change your mind about your purchase, you have the option to cancel your order within 2 hours since the payment has been confirmed. To cancel your order, please contact us immediately.
To make sure you get your items as soon as possible, we will start processing right away after two hours of waiting. As a result, we cannot cancel such an order once it has been prepared for shipment.
If your order has already been marked as shipped, you won't be able to cancel.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to PO Boxes or Military APOs.
Each item on our site has estimate processing time based on the specific characteristics of the product. Orders placed over holidays and weekends will be processed in the following business days.
We are working diligently to ship all orders and will update you with tracking information via email once available.
Canvas Prints ship via USPS takes 5-7 business days to arrive. Please note that these are estimated delivery times only; therefore, Angasa® Canvas store cannot guarantee delivery dates.
Once an order leaves our warehouse, carrier shipping delays may occur due to factors outside our control. We, unfortunately, can’t control how quickly an order arrives once it has left our warehouse. Contacting the carrier is the best way to get more insight into your package’s location and estimated delivery date.
1. Standard Delivery: We offer free delivery on all orders by USPS, FedEx, UPS Ground service.
2. Priority Delivery: Shipping cost depends on origin, destination, service, package weight, and other considerations. Our Calculate Time and Cost tool will show your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe to you during checkout. Please note, some items may require a longer ship-out and/or delivery timeframe.
Your Order Number is sent to you in the Order Confirmation Email after your order is placed successfully.
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it means we're working on processing your order. Your Tracking Number will be sent to you after your order is processed. It could 4-5 business days, depending on how your order will be delivered.
Please be sure to check your spam mailbox to see if your email filters have identified the email from Angasa® as spam.
1. Navigate to: https://track.angasa.com
2. Enter the tracking number in the search bar, do not include any dashes or spaces.
3. Click on “TRACK.”
4. View the scan history and status information of your package.
If your tracking number doesn't work or has errors, it could be that your shipping hasn't been picked up yet by the courier or the courier has not scanned it as received.
Please allow at least 24 hours after you've received your tracking number to track your package. This gives the package time to travel from our warehouse to the shipping facility. Sometimes, it could take 48-72 hours to allow the carrier to update the online tracking system's information. We'll do our best to help you keep track your order.
If the tracking information states that your items have been delivered, but you have not received it, please check around your neighborhood in case another home received it by mistake.
The delivery vehicle has GPS that sometimes automatically updates a shipment as "delivered" prematurely. Wait another business day because the package was most likely marked as delivered accidentally and will arrive the following day.
If the parcel does not show up (an extremely rare occasion), please call the shipping carrier and file a claim. You can call the UPS, FedEx, or USPS Hotline to file a claim, or you can do it online. Your package comes insured by the USPS, FedEx, or USPS and they are liable for misdelivered or stolen property in most cases.
In rare cases when an item runs out of stock after your order is placed, we’ll contact you as soon as possible to exchange the affected item for another of equal value. We make every effort to ensure inventory is accurate to avoid this happening. Note that if we don’t get a response from you within 5 business days, we reserve the right to refund your order in full.
If you discover something wrong in your order, please contact immediately to us within 2 hours of checkout. After this time, we cannot edit an order or shipping address.
If your item has shipped and you need an address correction, we recommend using a carrier provided service like UPS MyChoice or FedEx Delivery Manager to update your address or make delivery arrangements directly through the carrier.
If your order has arrived and something is wrong, please make sure you check the items that you have received against the information on your packing slip and/or your Order Confirmation Email.
If the item you ordered is listed correctly on your packing slip and/or Order Confirmation Email, but the item actually delivered is incorrect, Please contact us immediately within 24 hours.
We're sorry if the item in your order that you have received is damaged. Please contact us immediately and provide the following information within 24 hours.
1. Order number
2. Tracking number
3. Product name
4. Shipping address
5. Picture/ video of the damage
We will instruct you on the next steps.
We try our best to keep your products all together in one delivery. Unfortunately, in some cases, orders with multiple items are shipped in more than one package.
Below is a list of reasons for why items may ship separately:
The order contains a large number of items that must be shipped in more than one package.
1. The order contains a Special Item with a unique shipping date and will be shipped when it becomes available.
2. Items in the order are shipping from different warehouses.
If your items are going to be shipped separately, you will receive separate shipping confirmations for each sent package. Only one shipping fee will be charged.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
While we hope you love your purchase, we understand that you may need to return it. Angasa® accepts returns on a vast majority of our products—in new, uninstalled condition and original packaging—within 14 days since your purchase unless otherwise noted on the item’s product page.
Angasa® accepts returns on a vast majority of our products—in new, uninstalled condition and original packaging—within 14 days since your purchase unless otherwise noted on the item’s product page.
To begin a return request, go to the Return Center, locate the correct order and item you would like to return, then follow the instructions from there. Once your return request has been authorized, the product must be returned to us within 03 business days of your request has been approved.
Please note that any expedited shipping charges from your original order are non-refundable. You will be responsible for the 2-way shipping cost of the order and a 15% restocking fee.
Your refund credit will be issued after the item has been received and inspected, 15% of the restocking fee would be deducted from the credit amount.
We are unable to accept returns for:
2. Discounted items
3. Clearance items
4. Products that are clearly marked non-returnable on the Product Detail Page
5. Products that have been assembled or installed
6. Products without the original packaging or not in their original condition
7. Products with crystals that have been unwrapped
8. Custom orders, including those that are made-to-order or customized to your specifications
9 . Light bulbs
10. Large quantities of the same product (5 or more)
In the event you receive any merchandise you feel is defective due to our error, you must contact us within 48 hours of order delivery for any replacement to be considered. If we deem it necessary to view the defective products, we may ask for photos or for the order to be sent back to us for our inspection.
Merchandise found to be defective due to our error will be exchanged at no charge (includes free shipping and handling for the exchange).
Products determined to have been damaged as a result of customer misuse or excessive treatment will NOT be exchanged.
Your refund credit will be issued after the item has been received and inspected.
Once you have placed an order, you will normally receive your email confirming your order within a few hours.
Sometimes, the confirmation emails were marked as spam or completely blocked. Be sure to check your spam folder for emails about your order.
If after this time, you have not received your confirmation, it may be that your order has failed to process, or that the email address used on your order was incorrect. Please contact us so we can check that everything is fine with your order.
We can only accept orders placed through the website. If you’re having trouble accessing the site for any reason, please reach out to us here and we’ll do our best to help.
When you sign up for our newsletter you'll get info on our latest drops and special offers before everyone else and gets 10% off your next purchase.
With a coupon, you're able to get a discount when you purchase products through our store.
Here's how to claim your discount:
1. Pick a product from our online store.
2. Go to your cart and click the 'Check out' button.
3. Type your coupon code into the field “Discount code” and hit ‘Apply'.
Keep in mind the promotion code:
- Is only valid for a limited time.
- Cannot be applied after you've placed an order.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions, offers or discounts. If more than one promotion or discount offer applies to your order, we'll use the one with the greatest discount.